Welcome, parents! You are reading this because you received an email from infosnap.com with a link to this page and a “snapcode” that will be used to register your child for the 2019-2020 school year. A link to the Registration Portal is at the bottom of this page.
Registration will once again be done primarily online, with the exception of Part A below. Part A must be done with paper forms that are part of a registration packet which was mailed to you in mid-July. The information in Part B contains information that is meant to help you prepare for the new school year. Please download and review the forms and the information provided.
All parents will need to fill out and return the following documents in hard copy form. All of these documents are included in the registration packet and are also available online for your convenience. These forms are due on Registration Day (August 19, 2019).
- Epinephrine Auto-Injector Law, Accident Insurance Statement, Blanket Field Trip Permission, and Handbook Agreement form
- Consent for Disclosure of Immunization Information to Local and State Health Departments
- Sports Physical form for those planning on interscholastic sports
The following documents are informational in nature and will be helpful to you as you prepare for the school year. Please download and read through the documents that are applicable to you and your child(ren).
- 2019-2020 Student Handbook
- School Supply List
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- Vaccines Required for School Entry in Michigan
- Box Tops for Education
Link to the Online Registration Portal: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=18380&culture=en
Note: Make sure you have your student’s snapcode from the separate Infosnap email (check your Spam folder if you didn’t receive it) to access the online registration for your student.