Click on an SPL Grade
- Hot Lunch Menu
- Weekly School Notes
- Annual Calendar
- Sports Schedule
- Singing Schedule
- Gift Funds
- Maps to Area Schools for Sports Activities
- Parent Teacher Group
- Student Handbook
- SPL Announcement Board
- SPL Pictures
Statement of Purpose
The primary purpose of St. Paul’s Lutheran School is to teach and encourage the children of our school to praise, honor, serve, and trust God through the teaching of His Word for this life and for life hereafter.
It is also the purpose of our school to assist parents in training those entrusted to our care through the faithful teaching of God’s Word, thereby nurturing faith which will show itself in fruits of the spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control). Galatians 5:22-23
It is also our purpose to teach the children of our school to be Gospel witnesses in the world through Word and example, and to be Christian stewards of time, money, and ability.
And finally, it is our purpose to teach, from the Scriptural viewpoint, the school subjects which best help to achieve the school’s purpose and objectives.
Philosophy and Objectives
St. Paul’s Lutheran School is a Christian school maintained and operated by St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). It exists for the purpose of giving the children in its care a thorough Christ-centered education. This rests on the fundamental truth that “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.”
If our lives are to focus on Jesus, if all that we do is to glorify and serve our Lord, if we want to prepare our children to live such lives, then St. Paul’s School must help to accomplish the purpose of helping our children fear the Lord. This is done as St. Paul’s Lutheran School strives to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide diligent instruction in God’s Word.
- To help the students evaluate all aspects of their lives on the basis of God’s Word.
- To encourage and train students to become interested and intelligent Bible readers.
- To teach the students to communicate effectively.
- To teach the school subjects which best help to achieve the school’s purpose and objectives.
- To teach all subjects from the Scriptural viewpoint.
- To provide students with a Christian school community in which God’s Word rules supreme.
- To give students an opportunity to live their faith in daily Christian fellowship.
- To support Christian parenthood and home life, which are the basis for human society.
- To teach the students to use their time, talents, and treasures to glorify God in a life of faithful service.
- To teach and encourage children to be faithful witnesses for Christ.
- To encourage students to live as obedient citizens of their country.
- To strengthen the congregation and the church-at-large through the training of their future members.
St. Paul’s Lutheran School admits students off any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.