COVID-19 WORSHIP DETAILS
- Only the Bond St. and the Handicap entrances will be open. Some other precautions we are taking are:
- The ushers will open the doors for you and sanitize the entrances.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the narthex for before/after worship.
- Ushers will guide you to sit socially distant from others.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You may leave offerings in the plates as you leave.
- As you consider attending, please note:
- Your attendance is a great encouragement that is beneficial to your spiritual health, the spiritual health of those around you, and beneficial to the world (Hebrews 10:24-25, Colossians 3:16-17, 2 John 1:12, 1 Timothy 2:1-6). At the same time, we expect you consider both your physical health and the physical health of those around you as you decide whether to attend (5th Commandment). There is no promise from God that you cannot get sick while attending church. In matters of health we should trust the Lord without testing the Lord (Matthew 6:25-34, Luke 4:12). Please also respect the faith-guided decisions of those who make different decisions that you would (Romans 14:22-23).
- We expect you to take common precautions, like practicing good hygiene and social distancing.
- We ask you to refrain from attending if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will leave the choice of wearing a facemask up to you, which means you can expect that there will be people both with/without facemasks in attendance.
- Please don’t hesitate to call/contact your pastors for spiritual care at this time at 989-412-0458.
- You may drop off or mail your offerings to the school (2745 W. Genesee, Saginaw, MI 48602), or set up direct-deposit giving at this time (details under the “Online Giving” tab of the website). Or you may drop them off at worship as you leave the sanctuary.
- Tune in to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulslutheransaginaw/) to find our services online.
- You are also able to watch straight from our Youtube channel or website (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdwrJ-z2Am5N15UVTE8BtA) after the link is posted, around Sunday afternoon.
- The hymns and the bulletin for Sundays are available here.