COVID-19 WORSHIP DETAILS
- In light of the latest executive order, in-person worship is postponed at least for the next two weeks (3/29 & 4/5)
- Please don’t hesitate to call/contact your pastors for spiritual care at this time at 989-412-0458.
- Please mail your offerings to the school (2745 W. Genesee, Saginaw, MI 48602), or set up direct-deposit giving at this time (details under the “Online Giving” tab of the website)
- Tune in to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulslutheransaginaw/) on Wednesday afternoon for a midweek Lent Service, and at 8am, Sunday morning, for the weekend service. You can also watch anytime after that.
- You are also able to watch straight from our Youtube channel or website (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdwrJ-z2Am5N15UVTE8BtA) after the link is posted, around 8 am Sunday morning.
- The hymns and the bulletin are available here. New this week: The words of the hymns will be shown on the video as well.