Current Service Times
New here? Click here to see what to expect and read a little bit about how and why we do things.
We are currently aiming to keep gatherings below 20% capacity of our church building to ensure social distancing can be maintained. Based on our recent in-person attendance, our current worship times are (Updated July 2020):
Sundays – 8 & 9:45am
Mondays – 6:30pm (Good service for those at higher risk)
Online – Sunday 8am Livestream, recorded service available afterwards
- Visit our worship page for service videos and find bulletins here.
- You can also tune in to our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/stpaulslutheransaginaw/) to find the weekend service and daily devotion videos.
- You are also able to watch straight from our Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqdwrJ-z2Am5N15UVTE8BtA).
COVID-19 WORSHIP DETAILS
- Only the Bond St. and the Handicap entrances will be open. Some other precautions we are taking are:
- The ushers will open/prop the doors for you and sanitize the entrances.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the narthex for before/after worship.
- Ushers will guide you to sit socially distant from others.
- Worshipers will leave hymnals on their seats after the service so that no one will sit in the same spot on a weekend, and so that we can sanitize between services.
- Offering plates will not be passed. You may leave offerings in the plates as you leave.
- As you consider attending, please note:
- Your attendance is a great encouragement that is beneficial to your spiritual health, the spiritual health of those around you, and beneficial to the world (Hebrews 10:24-25, Colossians 3:16-17, 2 John 1:12, 1 Timothy 2:1-6). At the same time, we expect you consider both your physical health and the physical health of those around you as you decide whether to attend (5th Commandment). There is no promise from God that you cannot get sick while attending church. In matters of health we should trust the Lord without testing the Lord (Matthew 6:25-34, Luke 4:12). Please also respect the faith-guided decisions of those who make different decisions that you would (Romans 14:22-23).
- We expect you to take common precautions, like practicing good hygiene and social distancing.
- We ask you to refrain from attending if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- We will leave the choice of wearing a facemask up to you, which means you can expect that there will be people both with/without facemasks in attendance.
- Please don’t hesitate to call/contact your pastors for spiritual care at this time.
- You may drop off or mail your offerings to the school (2745 W. Genesee, Saginaw, MI 48602), or set up direct-deposit giving at this time (details under
- the “Online Giving” tab of the website). Or you may drop them off at worship as you leave the sanctuary.Good.
Regular Yearly Service Schedule
Sundays during the School Year: 8:00am & 10:30am
Sundays Memorial Through Labor Day: 8:00am & 9:45am
Mondays @ 6:30pm (Except During Lent and Advent)
Wednesdays During Lent & Advent @ 3:30pm and 6:30pm